Monday, September 23, 2013

G Dragon Models for BSX wearing chrome hearts cross earring

Ooooh myyyy gooosh he’s soooo cute!


So I promised myself two things. 1st that I would never fan girl on this blog and two that I would never post clothing brand spokesmodel photos. But oh my gosh GD is so cute as the new spokesmodel photos for BSX. I was working on my part two of the Crayon MV finds (part one here) when I came across these photos. After about the third one I was like ..yeah..I’m posting these. But in my defense I did find something in the photos. In the last photo below GD is wearing earrings by Chrome Hearts. So there… yeah… not fan girl-ing. Chrome Hearts buy link below photos.


(EDIT: After looking at this post I realized the rings he’s wearing in the photos are also from Chrome Hearts. You can find them by click on the earring buy link and searching rings on the Chrome Hearts website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment