Tuesday, December 3, 2013

T.I. and Jesse Jo Stark with chrome hearts

ELLEgirl Night In Association With Chrome Hearts (Jesse Jo Stark)

Jesse Jo Stark and Matt DiGiacomo pose for a photograph during the ELLEgirl Night in association with Chrome Hearts at Fiat Caffe on October 26, 2012 in Tokyo, Japan.

T.I. attended the premiere screening of his new VH1 show, ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle”. He wore a cream colored Akoo beanie and matching logo sweater with Chrome Heart GITTIN ANY Tokyo Tortoise eyeglasses ($600). What do you think of his look?

Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr. (born September 25, 1980), better known by his stage name T.I., and formerly T.I.P., is an American rapper, record producer, actor and entrepreneur, from Bankhead, Atlanta, Georgia. He embarked on his music career with his longtime friends and fellow rappers in the Southern hip hop group Pimp Squad Click (P$C). T.I. is also the founder and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Grand Hustle Records, which he launched in 2003.[1][2] In 2009, Billboard ranked him as the 27th Artist of the 2000s decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment